Call For Jab We Met Fan Creations

Dearest Shanatics, on October 26th 2007 a movie called Jab We Met was released.


Shahid as Aditya instantly stole our hearts. For many of us, Jab We Met is their all time favourite movie. Tum Se Hi remains one of the most beloved romantic Hindi film songs to date.


 Aditya's  and Geet's kiss has been voted Hottest Kiss in a recent Filmfare poll (August 2012).


The film was a box office hit and was critically acclaimed as well. Shahid's refined performance won him a Stardust Editor's Choice Award for Best Actor.

To honour Jab We Met's fifth anniversary, I call on all of you who like to make creations to submit an anniversary creation to be published in this blog. Creations can be picture creations or videos. Since we all know creations get stolen, I advise you to tag/watermark your picture.

Please send your creation (only one per person) to the following email adress:
calenacos(at)ymail(com)

If you want us to publish your creation in a blog post here, we need your submission until Friday, October 19th. No exceptions!
Please include the name you want to me give in the post in your email.

I will reply to every mail I get, but please don't get impatient and allow a few days to pass. Inquiring why I haven't yet answered to your mail only slows down everything, so please don't.


Have fun creating! We are looking forward to all your creations!


7 comments:

Ishita said...

Gr8 idea..I will try my level best to participate n be a part :)

Calena said...

Thank you, Ishita, looking forward to your creation! :)

shahidirene25 said...

i'll get into this definetly!dun worry.wait 4 my creation.

Anonymous said...

the most beautiful movie!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely adore Jab We Met...I'll surely email my creation to you... :)
Suhasini (@shahidlicious)

Unknown said...

I love this movie! Shahid thanks for this miracle!

Calena said...

A big thanks to all of you who have sent in creations. I'm very much looking forward to publishing next week :XD

Post a Comment